Dr. Carley Squires is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor receiving her Naturopathic Doctorate and her Masters of Science in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture from Bastyr University.
Dr. Squires combines her knowledge of naturopathic, Chinese, regenerative and conventional medicine to provide a comprehensive and holistic approach to patient care.
She utilizes physical medicine modalities, regenerative injection therapies, nutrition, therapeutic supplementation, Western and Chinese herbal medicine, homeopathic medicine, mind-body medicine, and lifestyle counseling to encourage the body’s innate ability to heal.
Dr. Squires is passionate about preventative medicine and treating the whole person while determining the root cause of illness. She believes that optimal wellness is achieved by finding balance physically, emotionally and spiritually.
“I became a naturopathic doctor to help people safely facilitate healing and optimize function to allow them to live a life uninhibited by pain and illness.”
Areas of interest
- Chronic pain
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Ehler’s Danlos Syndromes (EDS)
- Hypermobily spectrum disorders (HSD)
- Craniocervical instability (CCI)
- Mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS)
- Autoimmune conditions
- Regenerative medicine
- Botanical (herbal) medicine
- Therapeutic supplementation
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- Homeopathic medicine
- Mind-body medicine
- Lifestyle counseling
Education, training, and certifications
Bastyr University School of Naturopathic Medicine
Additional certifications include:
- The American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
- The American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy and Regenerative Medicine
- PuRxCell a Regenerative Medicine Biotech company specializing in advancements of Autologous stem cells and Platelet Rich Plasma
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Chinese herbal medicine from the Jade Institute,
- New England School of Homeopathy
Podcast for Healing Neurology
In Episode 22, Dr. Gillian Ehrlich interviews Dr. Carley Squires about her passion for healthy joints both preventatively through the foundations of health, as well as regeneratively through a wide variety of innovative treatments.